1) Ride first level at a USDF recognized show.
2) Get bronze-qualifying scores (60% or better) at first level at a GMO recognized show.
3) School second level moments at home in lessons/clinics.
4) Jump a 2'3" - 2'6" course at home and have a good time.
5) Ride bareback in a halter.
6) Audit a BNT (dressage) clinic.
7) Attend two upper-level equestrian events. Grand Prix jumping or dressage, advanced eventing, International Hunter derby.
8) GO ON A TRAIL RIDE
10) Qualify to make a freestyle at first level.
10) Do a 2nd level test at a schooling show at the end of the year.
11) Ride at a jumping show intentionally and go over something more than a ground pole, intentionally.