1) Starting in February, keep him in work 3x a week--lunging, riding, groundwork.
2) As circumstances permit, pro training (lesson or pro ride) 4x a month.
3) 5 off-property excursions: trail ride, clinic, lesson, horse show, or just hanging out with friends.
- WGF with KI
- GB with CP
- WSH show
4) Get acclimated to riding second level movements whether on Courage or on school horses.
5) Audit at least three different clinicians.
- CH with TYV
6) Attend (either as volunteer or competitor) at least three dressage shows.
- IDF I & II
- Les Bois Dressage I & II
- Boise River I & II
8) Attend 1-2 top level equine sporting events (advanced eventing, grand prix dressage or jumping)
- And 10k!
10) Do core workouts 1-2x a week ALL YEAR LONG (body permitting).