Monday, October 31, 2011

End of Hell Month

October is one of the most beautiful months of the year. It is also completely insane, so I'm incredibly happy to see it go.

Don't believe me? I have been out of town every weekend this month except the last one. I work 30 hours a week at my office job and 10 hours a week at Izzy's current barn. A week ago, I tacked on another 20 hours a week with our beloved event trainer.

Oh, and I have a house, husband, two dogs, one cat, and some rabbits to take care of. Plus, eveything is far apart, so I spend a good chunk of every day in the car.


Beautiful or not, I can't want for tomorrow. This pretty pony face will be moving to the event barn with me, and the crazy will subside a little.

Funny story: I was riding Izzy on Sunday. As we walked to the outdoor arena, she proceeded to have a massive heart attack over 1) a bush 2) a tree 3) the road) 4) a trailer 5) the indoor. All in the space of like 3 minutes.

Ok, moving on... HEART ATTACK!!!! Her roomie, a sweet little morgan mare, was calmly walking over to the outdoor to go for a ride. She was just getting over the drama of there being ANOTHER HORSE in the arena with her when...

ZOMBIES OF DEATH AND FIRE EYES!!!!!! OMG PASSAGE PIAFFE PANIC PANIC PANIC!!!!!!#%^$&@#

Yes, two of her friends were coming back from a trail ride. Clearly a cause for anxiety.

The only thing worse than calm trail horse returning to the barn was OMFG THERE IS A WATER TROUGH!!!!

I have no idea what's gotten in to her, but it was pretty hilarious.

PS This is my 500th post. Cool!

5 comments:

  1. Happy 500th post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 500! Glad things are calming down, a little.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say OMG thank you SO freaking much. I installed mozilla and all my problems disappeared. Hallelujah!!!! Thank you!! And I am glad your October has ended for you and SO excited that Izzy gets to move to the new barn today, how fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY FOR NOVEMBER 1!!! :)

    I don't have my phone on me, so if you want to chat or need anything, email. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...