Monday, May 16, 2016

Express Yourself, Courage

As you may have picked up on by now, Courage is not a horse who keeps his feelings to himself.

Ever. 
He got some down time after the show, because I knew he had to be at least as stiff and sore I was. Then I went out to play at the barn, and saw this:
yes the whites of his eyes
Because I am not a complete lunatic, I decided we would skip the whole "relaxing stretchy ride" thing and go straight to just letting him run in the arena (on a cold, windy morning after a 20 degree temp drop overnight).




i swear this isn't just bad photoshop
And an attempt at being majestic:

such majesty
And the one that is possibly my new all-time-favorite Courage picture:

this will be a meme
 And then after he got that out of his system, he trotted around like this:

hind end much?
I think we are getting all the parts figured out. We're just doing it at Courage-speed.

14 comments:

  1. Good call on just letting him go crazy! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't WAIT to see new Courage memes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lolz is that Courage doing his best Taylor Swift impression to 'shake it off'?!? lol #hatersgonnahatehatehate

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the expressive Courage free lunging pics! Those are pretty impressive. That last pic... holy fancy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a show! So impressive and expressive :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am imagining to him dancing to "Shake it off" by Florence and the Machine right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those pictures!

    And Shake it Off by Florence is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. He looks like a carousel horse :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. boy, he sure is athletic!! I often wonder why horses don't go flying ass over teakettle more often...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Boys got moves. Good idea to let him express them without you on his back

    ReplyDelete
  11. He has some very bold opinions!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...