Monday, December 11, 2017

#Zoëfabulous

I can be a little bit partisan about my horses, as in I always assume they are the best and get a little defensive if people imply they are other than perfect. This particularly applies to the special ones (Cuna and now Zoë).
SMOOSH

Example:

Me: How is training going?
Trainer: Well her steering isn't very good so we worked on it...
Me: 11/10 I can get this horse in and out of more places than any "fancy dressage horse" in this barn right now.
Trainer: ummmm ok?

Cough.

Possibly a recounting of actual events.
what no it doesn't count as me having 5 saddles in the tack room if i don't actually own all of them

However.

I also think that 1) a horse that can only be ridden by one person isn't really trained and 2) all people should appreciate just how fabulous my Zoebird is.

Hence, the past week has been marked by this:




Zoëbird has been #Zoëfabulous because who are we kidding, she always is.

And that's not me being partisan. It's just the truth. Ha!

16 comments:

  1. Lol. What do trainers know anyway? ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a good sharer. That's something I've always needed to work on. Glad Zoebird is still being a perfect girl, even for different riders.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha I'm a fair to middlin' sharer. Good is definitely overstating it.

      Delete
  3. Steering is for normal horses, not Zoe-unicorns!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean, I guess I can see where it would be helpful.

      Delete
  4. You just say “steers fine for me” next time...mic drop...who’s the trainer now? LOL 😆

    ReplyDelete
  5. I swear she gets bigger in every post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad you are having so much fun with her still. She is adorable. Steering HA overrated, kissing that smoosh nose NOT overrated at all!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well duh Zoe is the bestest!! Who dare question the Zoe!? :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...