Here is a fact that often surprises people about me: as much as I love having ALL THE TOYS for ZB to play with, I actually super respect people who can have just one bridle and be happy with it.
|R WANT NAP INSTEAD OF CHOICES|
Sometimes I even pretend like I could be one of those people and consolidate (aka bring my spares home to stick in the bridle bag), but that generally lasts like an hour, because I find things I forget I had when I put things away so then those things go to the barn and it sort of spirals out of control from there.
All that aside.
Here's a quick rundown of the current bridle stock (not including one I got tired of looking of a picture for that does exist and presumably fits). Remember all browbands are interchangable.
Which one do you think looks the best?
1) Retro Otto Schumacher White padded bridle
3) Highly Custom Nunn Finer Event Bridle in black/stainless (also shown with Topline Leather browband)
4) Large horse size Micklem with (different) Topline Browband
4) Mark Todd bridle with Dark Jewel Designs browband
5) Red Barn Piaffe Bridle with Black Jak Refinery browband
Help me out blogosphere! If I'm attempting to narrow down which one bridle lives at the barn, which one should it be?