Friday, June 19, 2009

Tack Sale WIN

We made it out this morning and were the first customers. Michelle wasn't really buying anything, but it's always fun to look. I found a pair of stirrup leathers, two saddle blankets (one white, one green), and a leather halter and paid $65 for the lot. Plus, Michelle and I had a great time talking to the lady running it about all things horsey. So much fun.

Before we went, I rode Izzy. She was absolutely lovely this morning. I switched the bit, and as expected, it didn't bother her at all. I also tried her shaped fuzzy pad on, and it looks super cute. I don't know how often I'll actually use it, though, as those are a pain to clean. She's walking smoothly, stopping better, and I think I can actually feel the improvement in her trot. It's great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...