Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Hard to Say Goodbye

I know most of you have tracked with Andrea and Gogo through their blog, Eventing-A-Gogo. They've had their ups and downs, but lately, it's unfortunately been mostly downs. Last month, I teamed up with some of my favorite other bloggers to put together a parting gift for Andrea, just like she did for Brooke and Denali last year.

All the time, we were hoping against hope--wishing for a miracle. Denali pulled through somehow, and even as I typed, I was praying for another solution, for something to change for the gregarious Gogo.

I number among the many bloggers who never met Gogo or Andrea in person, but have followed and been impacted by their lives and shenanigans from afar. I've laughed alongside many others as Gogo lorded her queenship over her tiny herd, and now I find myself in tears, thinking of Andrea and what she's facing.

Denali's Mom, Stacey, Checkmark115, and I talked last month about putting together a gift for Andrea as a memorial to Gogo. We are along the road to having it completed, but if you would like to contribute, please paypal any amount you can afford to rehabdenali@yahoo.com . If you want to know what we're planing or have ideas to contribute, contact any one of us for details.

1 comment:

  1. I am going to donate. Please let me know what you are planning to do. I ought to post the paypal address on my blog post from yesterday too. My heart is breaking for Andrea and Gogo. :*(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...