Eleven Random facts about me:
|the pinkest pig|
2) I firmly believe that if BBQ was the first kind of food that man invented, we wouldn't have progressed any farther in the culinary department. That would have been sad, because I do love pizza.
|this looks amazing|
4) I would also do that with dark chocolate covered pomegranates.
5) I love the smell of movie theater popcorn, but I hate actually eating it. Hot air popper with copious amounts of butter and salt is the only way.
6) I rarely smell movie theater popcorn because I really don't ever go to movies.
7) Aside from intensely fattening foods, I really like books. There is actually more space at my house devoted to book storage than tack storage, and you know how much I like tack.
8) My favorite genres are Victorian gothic and almost anything Russian. Austen, Dostoyevsky, Bronte(s), Tolstoy, Hardy, and Solzhenitsyn are accorded minor deities in my library.
9) I got married very young and don't regret it for a second. That said, I always advise my friends to wait. It isn't for everyone.
10) I'm really good at sleeping, but I almost never sleep in.
11) I've only run 4 times this year.
1) Where is one place you wouldn't want to visit?
Jail. Specifically prison. I have this weird phobia that every time I interact with the law, I'm headed to prison. Irrational, annoying, unlikely.
2) Do you prefer "fancy" breeches, or just plain jane?
I prefer tan knee patch beeches with enough substance to make my ass look less horrible. Not sure how fancy that is.
3) You've just won the lottery. Would you quit your job?
Hm. How much did I win? For multi millions, yes, absolutely. For a thousand bucks, no.
4) What's your biggest fear as a rider? *I feel like I don't trust people who say "nothing".
Thanks to the Cunafish, I don't have a specific fear that just eats at me. I absolutely refuse to ride horses that rear or bolt uncontrollably, if that counts.
|Possibly the most badass thing ever done|
Andrew Nicholson. It used to be William Fox Pitt, but this picture/XC ride made me reconsider.
They're both amazing, but... yeah.
6) What is one thing about your horse you wish you could change?
He'd be sound and maybe a bit younger. If I had to pick just one, it'd be sound.
|practically a rockstar|
Cuna. <3 He's famous on the internet, you know.
8) Quick, you're trapped on a desert island, what three things do you bring?
Hubby, Cuna, Kindle. Also my dogs. Maybe I'd finally talk Cuna into bareback riding, since I apparently had to leave the saddle at home.
9) Ebay, Craigslist, or Tack shop?
Facebook, then ebay. I do love tack shops too. I have no luck on craigslist in my part of the world.
10) If you had an unlimited budget, what type of car or truck would you buy?
If I had an unlimited budget, I would buy one of each. A honda element for every day crap transporting purposes (and hosing out the interior) and a giant Ford F450 dually superduty something with heated seats to haul whatever trailer I was in the mood for.
|Polished and professional|
Coat, collar, braids. I'd already know my test.
I honestly think that everyone else has already done this... If I'm on your blog and notice that you haven't, I will tag you. Deal?