Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Where Izzy Is Good and I Feel Sick

Blogger just ate my post. WHY?

Anyways. The gist of it was that I'm trying to write 80 pages in the next 15 days. So far, I have 10 done. Also, I have a horrible stats test coming up. When I complete that goal, I will buy the beautiful bridle. You can see it here.

I did try to ride Izzy this morning. I got her all ready and felt like crap, so we pretty much just walked around and worked on changing bend until I went home. She was a good girl and after a few minutes, she really relaxed.

5 comments:

  1. Eek! Sounds like a rotten week. I managed to avoid taking stats in college, but now that I'm older and wiser I realize it would have been a useful thing to learn. Good Luck and that is a beautiful bridle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with all that work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes, good luck! Just keep thinking about your reward! (I love making purchases into rewards too -- takes away the buyer's remorse!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sound overwhelmed. Just do one thing at a time and don't worry about Izzy. She will be fine with a little time off. Honest.

    Hope you feel better and the paper just magically leaps from your fingers onto the pages. As for the test? You will do just fine. I feel it in my bones...and I have 38 years of teacher instinct in them bones. *G*

    ReplyDelete
  5. EEEWWW stats - I don't know what they are but they sound awful!!! :o) Nice bridle. Hope you feel better soon!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...