Hullo, I'm the Sprinkler Bandit, and I have a problem.
A beautiful, beautiful problem.
I like boots. All kinds of boots. Lots of them.
At last count, here was the tally:
1) Equifit T Boots originals full set with velcro closure
2) Majyk Equipe Series Two full set of open fronts in black
3) Eskadron fleece lined open fronts full set in brown
4) Blue patent leather jump boots full set
and that's not even including:
5) Heidi galloping boots full set in brown
6) Valena wool-lined full set dressage boots in white
7) full set of Back on Track polos in white
8) full set of Eskadron climatex polos in black
9) an entire rubbermaid of fleece polos
You'd think with that kind of problem that I'd you know, STOP BUYING SHIT.
But no. That's not how it works around here.
How it works is that facebook tells you Jess is selling some stuff you want but don't need in a size you can't use. And then you message her and find out that she also has your size. And the price is a steal. And she'll ship today. And I need something to assuage the pain of bad dressage scores and remind me I do other things (less poorly, one might hope).
So that happened.
Yeah. I guess message me if you need horse size jump boots? I obviously have kind of a lot.