Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Hmm.

I'd recommend starting reading my post by going to Kate's blog and reading her post from today. I woke up way too early this morning and I was in a lot of pain. Back, neck, shoulders, head, everything from the waist up hurt. It was weird because I really didn't do anything out of the ordinary yesterday. I lifted some hay bales to help feed, but I do that pretty regularly and it's never bothered me before. I feel better now, but there are still twinges of pain.

I think it could be related that when I rode Izzy today, she was ok to the right, but absolutely not going forward to the left. It could be partly lazy green horse stuff, as she was doing it a little bit before this week, but to have it come to a head right when I'm hurting too? Seems weird enough to be related.

Also, I think I'll have pictures by this weekend or early next week.

1 comment:

  1. Kate has me thinking too. It is a very interesting concept and something I will think about myself when I work the Boys.

    Sometimes all you have to do is sleep in some strange posture and "OUCH!" My chiropractor is my hero.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...