Monday, September 7, 2009

Three days off!

I just got back last night from a few days out of town. Miss Izzy was somewhat happy to see me, but I let her run in the arena for a few minutes before I tried to get her to focus on me at all. Even though she lives out in a pasture, she still needs to blow off steam before she works.

Anyways. A lesson rider needed the treeless saddle while I was out to ride, so I worked Izzy on the lunge instead. We did transitions, then trot poles, and finally graduated to a tiny crossrail that she jumped very well. I was pretty glad I wasn't on her though, because she was kind of spooky and jumpy and it was nice to work through that without worrying about falling off or getting hit in the head.

Izzy looks super cute in her surcingale. I think I've mentioned that before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...