Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Where the Rematch is Postponed

We were out of GastroShield this morning (apparently the shipping was slow), so I decided that I wouldn't even try to ride Izzy. It's not fair to either of us to fight over a physical issue. Instead, I turned her and Cassie out in the arena to play while I cleaned stalls. They trotted around and nibbled on weeds for about 45 minutes.

Right about then, I noticed the big, black cloud rolling in. Oh, and lightening striking the ground. Plenty of thunder, too. Hm.

I caught the girls. Izzy was pretty wound up but walked nicely home to breakfast. Cassie is pretty steady for a hot horse. She was just as quiet as could be. Hopefully, the gastroshield comes in today and I'll get a ride in... Friday... I can't ride Thursdays right now.


1 comment:

  1. Good move. And it sounds as if the thunder would have cut short any workout anyhow, so all is well.

    Besides, it gives you both an extra day to think things over.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...