Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Belated Christmas Pictures!!

We actually did take Christmas pictures this year, but they were part of a present that was being mailed out of the country and customs decided to just plunk it's fat ass down on them and they ended up being late. Because they were a surprise, I didn't want to flood the internet with cuteness until the intended recipient actually got to view them.

Anyways! They have arrived. Because some of them are just too cute for words, I decided I need to share more of them on the internet. Many thanks to Redheadlins for taking the pictures and hiding them from me until the time was right because my head would have exploded if I couldn't share such cute pictures.
The old man horse in all his fuzzy glory

:-)

So lovable!

Just getting to know Courage

I was having a good hair day
It's New Years Eve. I'm working on setting goals for next year and hope to get that post up in the next week or so. Hope everyone is warm and well!

11 comments:

  1. Awwww! Cuna with the greenery is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that picture of you giving Cuna kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! What great pictures of you and Cuna and Courage! I love pictures! :)

    Also when you have time I still need your contact info to get your t-shirt out to you. My email is a s h a r r i t t @ gmail . com Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great pictures! Your were totally having a GREAT hair day! (so envious) You ROCK lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pictures! Sorry about the waiting torture :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...