Friday, December 23, 2011

Goal Acheived!

One of my goals going into my current position working for Stephanie was to be able to wear a barn logo shirt at a show and not embarrass anyone, myself included. Basically, I wanted to be able to ride well enough that I looked like I knew what I was doing. I knew it would take a while and I never mentioned it to anyone because I didn't want them sitting around thinking I needed ego stroking.

Guess what?


Yep. Hat and vest.




I am ridiculously excited.

9 comments:

  1. Congrats! I know exactly how you feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. Keep up the confidence in yourself and it's all going to come together.

    You look very stylish in the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! That's how I felt when I got my team jacket, and every time I wear my team jacket lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...