Wednesday, January 28, 2015

5 Things that Make January Go By Faster

1) my horse looking dramatic in jump tack
I'm having trouble writing solid content because all I want to do is whine about how much I hate this time of year. Even with the indoor, it's cold and dark and we never see the sun (yay freezing fog ALL THE TIME) and just say no to winter, folks.

So instead, I'm sharing five pictures that make me happy right now.










2) riding around with no reins on said dramatic day

3) the faces he makes when I'm not feeding him


4) Micaylah coming over to make bridle charms

5) screwing around with making fabric bonnets. that sparkle.
 So yeah, not exactly riveting. I'm mean, I'm so crazy go nuts on winter that I literally set up a craft night and went to the fabric store all of my own volition. AND I'm actually crazy excited about my fabric bonnet and enjoying whacking out a prototype and making patterns and figuring out the fit.

ME. I DON'T CRAFT.

Until now. You win again, January.

13 comments:

  1. THAT SPARKLE!

    I have to say figuring out patterns for horsey things can be really fun. I did a garment bag and a helmet bag (okay so that's a square sac with a drawstring), a couple of saddle covers, and I'm working on a boot bag right now.... it's pretty fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! Lovely bonnet. :)
    January has been kind of a lousy month in my life and I will be happy to see it gone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. His tail is looking pretty awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 6. Move to Texas, where it's 80 degrees.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to join you in the January pity party, with the addition of February who may be worse than January. *cries*

    ReplyDelete
  6. That bonnet is incredible. I'd love to see it on a horse :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also have a strong case of January blues, we also have snow here in England which means a frozen riding arena sadly.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...