Wednesday, March 30, 2016

BLOGGER MEET UP

Despite inhabiting a rather-desolate corner of the horse world, I occasionally venture out to places where other bloggers live and have awesome meet ups.
had to selfie the epic ribbon wall
This past weekend, I met Gingham and Windsor of the desperately-needing-a-renaming Pia's Parade. I've met Gingham before and we all know she's awesome, so let's get to the meat of this post:
WINDSOR.

I know you're all dying to know--is he as dreamy in real life as he appears on the internet?
YES
OMG YOU GUYS

So. Not only is he the drop-dead-gorgeous-with-a-sexy-accent horse he also has majorly-perfect-dapples, floats above the ground, and omg. Personality. Omg. I love an interactive horse who isn't rude and Windsor is +++ <3 <3 <3 LOVE. He's bright. He's busy. He's gregarious.

You doubt?


I made a fangirl video of him. I venture most of you know how I am about videos--I rarely take them and never watch them. Unless they're of Windsor. Then I learn how to use my editor so I can make multiple clips together and add different music.

If there was any way I could have sneaked him into my carryon and not had Gingham instantly murder me, this fellow would have come home.

That said, it's just as well he's not mine because OMG do not let Gingham undersell her riding. He was a very good boy the whole time and yeaaaaaaah my uncoordinated self would definitely NOT have stayed on. So. Much. Bounce.

If I had to say one bad thing about him, it would be that he really gives no shits about tiny jumps. Because he is so talented. And beautiful. So beautiful.

I don't really know how to wrap this post up. BLOGGING Y'ALL.

20 comments:

  1. Everything you said...and that tail! I'm just going to be swooning over here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO JELLY!! **insert heart eyes emoji**

    It is my dream to meet Gingham and Windsor, so Gingham, if you're listening: let's have wine? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anytime anywhere!!! I pretty much always have wine on my person, so... literally. Anytime.... anywhere... :)

      Delete
  3. I feel like I just read a fantastic "for sale" post! I'm ready to make the purchase! Ha!He's super dreamy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is dreammmmmy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love meeting other bloggers -- it's been one of my favorite side effects, if you will :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. **** MAKES GRABBY HANDS AT COMPUTER SCREEN ****

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun meet up! My BO has wibdsors stallion baby brother (out of Berlin) and I wish I had the money to buy him bc holy grabby hands.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Greys are my least favorite color and I still want this one. He is so handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WANT TO STEAL!!!! 😍😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is so cool that you got to meet Windsor. I have been fan girling over him since she brought him home.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't believe I'm just catching up on this post... CLEARLY I'm off in horse show la-la land and out of orbit. SO GLAD we had fun horse day. NExt stop - me actually meeting Courage :) WHEE

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...