Friday, March 25, 2016

#FAIL CONTEST RESULTS

FAIR WARNING: empty your mouth, then proceed at your own risk. I take no responsibility for spewed drinks and/or ruined keyboards and/or bewildered coworkers.

Well first off, thanks y'all for making this contest ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE to judge. There would have been much smashing of heads into desks if we hadn't been rolling on the ground laughing so hard.

Before I announce the winner, I'm going to go ahead and list our top finalists here. If you want to see more (and you should, just picking finalists was RIDICULOUS), look on instagram under the #sprinklerbandits. Pro tip: don't put anything in your mouth when you click over there either. 

Ok CONGRATULATIONS FINALISTS:



A photo posted by KayTay (@flyingleadchange) on





submitted via email by The Graduated Equestrian

submitted via email by Dom
Haha. Wow. Yeah. I totally did not anticipate the number or quality of entries submitted. I also completely forgot about "modern technology" and "motion pictures", which, omg.

I laughed. I cried (from laughing). I conferred with my fellow judges. We let it marinate for a few days and decided that if one didn't stand out after that, we'd just draw from a hat.

But there was one entry I couldn't get out of my head:




Congratulations Emily at The Exquisite Equine!! Please contact me to collect your prize. 

35 comments:

  1. Bahahahaha the win is well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. Best thing to ever start my Friday with. THANK YOU

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the expression the horse gives Emily after she's facedown in the dirt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great!!! Especially the winner! Great contest :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously the most amazingly hysterical contest - congrats Emily!! (And LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, still laughing.....thank you for that! All I could think of was ALL the amazing epic photo outtakes I've collected over the years. Someday I will build a collage...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man. She takes the whole jump with her! That's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG this is so good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't stop laughing!!!!! OMG!!!!
    *breathe*gasp*sputter*gasp*breathe*

    ReplyDelete
  10. I couldn't find all the fail pictures on your Instagram page.. how do we get there?

    & omg, I so needed these laughs today! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahah, so much funny failing. Great contest!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are amazing!! Congrats Emily- that is epic!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great choice. Every one is terrific

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is hilarious!! Congratulations to everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I loved looking through all the entries. Pure failing genius!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OH MY GOSH. These are incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those are awesome!! I think you should do another runner up post =-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! She took down the entire jump by herself.
    Hilarious idea!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Well deserved winner! The entries are so fantastic. I feel like this contest needs to be run more often!

    ReplyDelete
  20. omg that last one tho! #laughingsohardrightnow

    ReplyDelete
  21. Replies
    1. I dunno about weekly, but yeah def gonna have to do this again.

      Delete
  22. YAY!!!! Thanks so much!!!!

    This is my first time winning something, of course it's only fitting that it was a fail contest :).

    Thanks so much for hosting! I really enjoyed all the laughs :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lol'd hard at the winner - sorry! Bahaha

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you for hosting what is probably the greatest equine internet contest ever. I definitely watched and re-watched The Exquisite Equine's post on instagram no fewer than 30 times after I saw it posted. So epic.

    ReplyDelete
  25. That win is so well deserved! I think I might actually be dying from laughing so hard because I can't breathe or see through all the tears. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I have no idea how I missed this post, but the results are amazing. I keep watching the "winner" over and over and over again. I love that her horse turns around to see what the heck she is doing! Amazing contest. Love this blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...