Friday, March 11, 2016

Share Your Fail Contest!

Despite a strangely-persistent rumor to the contrary, Courage and I fail A LOT. At all the things. I think I do a pretty good job documenting that via social media, and Alyssa is the queen of capturing our greatest fails in images.
not wearing boots

not turning right
not doing ground poles
still not doing poles

not trotting by the wall

just not

definitely not

who can forget this particular not?
not how you jump oxers
not this either
But why should I have all the fun? I SHOULDN'T. I should have more. So. Starting today, I'm running a social media fail contest. Here's how to enter:

1) Post your favorite fail photo on instagram, hashtag it #sprinklerbandits and tag me (@sprinklerbandits). Include the text: "SprinklerBandits Blog fail contest" (or whatever I write up and post on the image)(this image is hopefully already up, but if not, it will be shortly. Check my account.)

2) If you don't have instagram (no judging--I don't twitter), just email me the picture via the blog email (sprinklerbandits at gmail dot com).  

All submissions due by 3/18/16 at midnight with the winner announced 3/21/16. 

Winner of what, you ask? OH YEAH. I HAVE A PRIZE. 

Alyssa is not only the queen of photography, but also of hilarious custom cartoon drawing. Winner receives one (1) custom cartoon headshot drawing of the horse of their choice. Winner will be chosen by the mighty ruling force of the internet, aka Lindsey, Alyssa, and I will eat delicious food, laugh hysterically, and pick one submission. In case you want to know who to bribe. 

ARE YOU EXCITED IM SO EXCITED

Oh yes: I have one super obvious rule: The photo must either be taken by you or of you and used with the full consent of the photographer or model. NO STEALING. 

19 comments:

  1. Looking forward to all the entries! Just sent mine via email!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM SO EXCITED AND HAVE SO MANY ENTRIES TO CHOOSE FROM

    ReplyDelete
  3. But how do we choose just one?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't even know. Make your mom enter as the other one.

      Delete
    2. Wtf. This isn't Highlander. There is always more than one...

      Delete
    3. omg right? i'm literally dying of excitement here, while simultaneously paralyzed at the prospecting of digging through my rich and extensive "fail" folder to pic THE ONE...

      Delete
  4. I sadly hardly ever capture fails, I do have one or to good ones with Yankee though

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want a cartoon Cosmo so badly! I will get my entry together right away!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are definitely the queen of fails LOL this series of photos is extremely impressive (and hilarious haha)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is going to be so fantastic! Please do a recap of them all at the end!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Plenty of rider fail pictures, but not so much horse fail pictures. They are there, just not captured. I am not sure if this is a win or not lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't have any fail photographs, so I will just have to admire yours!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...