Monday, October 1, 2012

Checking In

I took a weekend away from all things horsey. While it was lovely (and I got to go to a dog show, so fun!), I woke up this morning with a sore throat and a car that's overheating again. Good thing I'm all happy and relaxed and coping better now.

I'm supposed to have a lesson tomorrow (I think) and hopefully then I can get some solid feedback on the whole "I'm-asymmetrical-and-my-horse-is-suffering" thing I'm worried about and then we can jump over stuff because I'm getting tired of flatwork with stirrups.



In the mean time, I'm playing with my super awesome old man horse and enjoying the beginnings of fall.

5 comments:

  1. Feel better quickly, and enjoy your super awesome Cunafish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a handsome picture! Nice to have a weekend off sometimes. I had that too...but not really on purpose. oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good to have a weekend away! Makes you realize what you have and love it even more :)
    It's sad that you're saying fall is starting, up here fall is just finishing up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for super awesome old man horse :-) I have always wanted to go to a dog show, ever since I saw that spoof documentary about dog handlers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Feel better, I had a sore throat last week and lemon honey ginger tea whenever it felt bad made it a lot better!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...