Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Getting Ready

I'm still in a money-free wasteland, so aside from a couple of side jobs shopping for other people's horses, life is pretty quiet. No shows or clinics and only occasional lessons. (Perk of working for trainer: even when poor, I get lessons. Win!)

HOWEVER, we are getting ready for something exciting. In 10 days (eek!) we are moving from our current facility and it's beautiful trails to a whole new barn. While I will miss the trails like crazy, the new barn has some promising features.



Like a giant gorgeous arena.

A fancy set of jumps with a brick wall and a liverpool.

Grass turnouts.

Auto waterers.




And I'm sure many other cool things. I haven't actually been to the new barn yet to check it out, so I totally stole these pics from someone else.




Here's a view of the barn. There will be runs attached to all the stalls. I hear nothing but good things about the new place, and I am really excited to be jumping regularly this winter.

There is not an indoor, so it will probably be cold and wet for a while... but this being Idaho, the water never lasts long.





Stay tuned! The giant bambi horse will be exploring new horizons soon.

8 comments:

  1. So excited for you guys! I'm going to live vicariously through you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is your whole barn moving or just you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very exciting. I hope the move goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh fun! New places are always fun and even better when there is fancy stuff attached :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you well on the move and happiness at the new barn.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! That place looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...